Packrafting New Zealand Ltd – General Trip Terms & Conditions
Here at Packrafting New Zealand Limited (“Packrafting NZ”), we appreciate your custom. We work hard to provide a friendly and safe experience.
In confirming a trip booking, you have accepted that we have advised you of, and that you have read, the following information pertaining to:
- General Terms and Conditions
- Payments, Cancellation and Refunds
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We advise that all activities do carry a degree of risk and that by participating in the activity provided by the Operator you are expressly assuming those risks personally and are, to the maximum extent permitted by law, releasing the Operator and its officers and employees from any liability, claims, losses, damages or expenses caused by any event including, but not limited to:
- Personal injury or death
- Property loss or damage
- Acts which may be construed as negligent or accidental
- Any other loss, damage, suffering, emotional or nervous disorder.
2. In participating in the activity I, the customer, agree to the conditions set out above and consent to the conditions in clauses 2 a. to 2 f. below, 3 to 6.
a. I agree that my successors, executors, administrators and next of kin are bound by the terms and conditions.
b. I agree not to commence any litigation or proceedings in any country in relation to the risks and perils set out in (1) above and to indemnify the Operator against any such claims.
c. I confirm that I am physically fit and suffer no medical conditions, which may be aggravated by this activity.
d. I consent to receive medical treatment in the case of injury, accident or illness during the activity and to indemnify the Operator against any claims in respect of this treatment.
e. I agree that any films, sound, video or other recordings taken of or during the activity will not be used in any promotion or advertising without the prior consent of the Operator, however the Operator may use such recordings itself at its complete discretion without any prior approval.
f. I agree to listen to my driver / guide / host, follow their instructions and make sure any children in my care do the same.
3. An itinerary is issued by the Operator providing the services and activities described, and are non-transferable.
4. The Operator accepts no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities of the Operator.
5. An itinerary is based on fares and tariffs, which are, to the best of the Operators knowledge, correct at the time of issue. Any increases since the date of issue are at the cost of the customer payable to the Operator.
6. Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy will be made entirely at the discretion of the Operator.
For any complaints please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Arno on 0210231235.