PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS, AND REFUNDS
Our cancellation, payment, and credit policies reflect our desire to get you paddling! We aim to be fair and reasonable, however, the closer we are to expedition, course or trip dates, the more we have already pre-organized, scheduled, and planned. Our policies below reflect this. Get familiar with our terms below – and as always, if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- A deposit equivalent to 25% of the total cost of your booking is required at the time of booking to secure courses, trips or to reserve a rental boat;
- Full payment must be made 8 weeks prior to the date of your course, trip, and rental date unless otherwise arranged directly with Packrafting New Zealand.
We will offer a full refund of any monies paid (less the booking fee of 1.9%) if:
- You have given at least 12 weeks’ notice to cancel.
- We cancel due to minimum numbers not being reached.
We reserve the right to cancel trips if the minimum numbers are not reached.
The deposit is non-refundable
- If you cancel less than 12 weeks before your departure date.
- We cancel between two and four weeks out, due to weather, natural disasters or circumstances outside of our control (e.g. COVID restrictions), and you cannot reschedule.
Sorry, no refunds will apply to:
- Cancellations once the course, expedition, trip or rental has commenced
- Late arrivals or no-shows on the day of departure
- Downgrades or deciding not to partake in the expedition, trip or rental.
- We cancel less than two weeks out, due to weather, natural disaster or circumstances outside of our control (e.g. COVID restrictions) and you cannot reschedule.
We have a deep love for the adventures we provide and want to encourage people to join the pack.
If you do need to cancel your original booking, and your cancellation meets our criteria above, or by special arrangement with our team, we are happy to honour your booking by moving it to another available date, if:
- The new date is within a year of our original trip or course reservation;
- Or by arrangement with our team.
We do charge a small rescheduling fee is off $250
Credits on cancellations may only be used once (read: rescheduled once only).
If after the first booking has been moved once, you still cannot meet the dates for the trip or the reservation, typically our standard cancellation criteria apply.
Please talk to our team.