- Made in Maine
- Four external, vertical daisy chains for attaching Porter Stuff Pocket, Porter Water Bottle Holders, or extra gear for trip-specific customization
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Dyneema® Hardline shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Internal plastic frame sheet for added back panel support
- 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Six side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression — Designed to secure gear
- Internal zippered pocket
- Dyneema® Hardline dual-density hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 1/4” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Dyneema® Hardline zippered pockets on hip belt with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Ability to stow two ice axes on daisy chains
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
$325.00 – $395.00
We stripped down, dialed in and beefed up our Porter Packs for passionate packrafters, mountaineers and multi-discipline adventurers. Though similar to our smaller versions, this ultralight pack has a wider circumference, is made from burlier material and has additional elastic frame sheets that offer greater load carrying capacity. Weatherproof your pack by using our Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber) Stuff Sacks. Add a Porter Stuff Pocket for extra storage.
We can custom fit this pack for skiers by adding reinforced fully-woven Dyneema® side panels, bottom and ski holsters. Allow three weeks for delivery.
40l pack = 865g | 50l pack = 939g | 70l pack = 1129g | 80l pack = 1387g
Weights may vary slightly by torso size.