Plan your dream trip !
Plan your dream trip! Already have a destination in mind but just need the gear? We’ll help outfit your experienced group with any kit it needs and provide local knowledge to help make your next expedition a success.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Registering your custom rentals is FREE
- Use the BOOK NOW button and fill in the booking form for the dates you prefer
- Registering only confirms interest on those particular dates. It only becomes a booking and a secured spot once we receive your deposit or full payment.
- Our busy Season is from Dec – March and it pays to arrange your rentals early.
- All rentals need to be picked up & returned to our base in Te Anau
- Prices include packraft intro & skill assessment
- Standard rental kit includes : packraft + 4 split paddle + Pfd
- You are fully responsible for the rental gear & your safety
- We offer some additional options with custom rentals–
- Shuttle service for the Hollyford / Pyke Loop
- Personal Guide / Instructor
- Pre-rental training
- Extra packrafting gear for rental
Please Note : We are expecting a certain skill level if you decided to rent equipment from us for the planned trip. The assessment will check that you have the skill level to do your planned trip safely and look after our kit. If you do not meet the requirements we reserve the right to not hire out our gear but will try and give you some other options.
WHY RENT WITH US?
- We only use the highest quality equipment
- All rentals include a skill assessment unless you provide us with a kayaking or similar certification to make sure you have the right skills for the job
- We been in the business since 2012
- We can assist you with planning details + weather updates and other information
WANT TO LEARN MORE about our custom rental packages before committing? Just stick your email in the box below and download a detailed information packet right to your device to help you decide.
READY TO BOOK? Scroll down to the “Book Your Rentals” section to check on your dates and register (registration is free!)
Or, you can ASK US A QUESTION. If you can’t already tell, we’re always happy to talk about packrafting!
DOWNLOAD FREE INFO BROCHURE
GET IN CONTACT
- When you book a spot in a course or on a trip, or reserve a rental boat, we require full payment. This secures your spot or reservation.
- If you need to cancel your trip or reservation after you’ve paid, you’ll get a refund based on how far in advance of the trip you cancel.
- If it’s more than 12 weeks out, we’ll refund the entire amount, including the deposit, but minus the 1.9% fee which we’ve had to pay to the booking system (sorry!).
- If it’s between 8 and 12 weeks until your big adventure, you’ll lose your deposit, but get back all of the rest.
- Between 4 and 8 weeks you’ll lose 20%, and get back 80% of the rest.
- Within 4 weeks no refund applies.
- Once your trips, rentals or course has commenced no refund applies due to any circumstances.
GOOD NEWS! If you do need to cancel, we’re happy to honor your booking or reservation by moving it to another available date, whenever possible. We’ll extend this courtesy for up to a year from the date of your original trip or rental reservation, so just get in touch.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you arrange personal travel/medical insurance. This will protect you for any loss of fares if you need to cancel your trip due to unforeseen circumstances.
The weather in Fiordland can be very unpredictable and change dramatically, very quickly; the close proximity of towering mountains and the ocean makes for conditions and temperatures that can vary markedly during the course of a day. Fiordland is one of the wettest places on the planet.
Summer months average around 20°C but the evenings can be a little cooler. Winter temperatures average around 10°C on the coast with the evenings much colder.It is not unusual to experience both summer and winter conditions and temperatures on the same day!
It is important to be prepared for the worst conditions carry the appropriate clothing at all times. In the event of extreme weather, your safety is our priority and parts of the day may need to be changed. Any decision to do so is a professional decision made by your guide, please respect their decision as it is based on experience and with your safety in mind.
Regardless of the conditions you experience, sun, rain, a combination of the two, or anything in between, your experience on our 3 day tour will be a memorable one.